How to Prepare and Stage Your Home | Day 26-28 of 30-Day Home Staging Challenge
Finally, we are talking about prepping for your home staging and actually staging your house this weekend! By this point, you should have a pretty good idea how you want to stage your house for sale. So we’ve already gone over the general game plan for each room of the house, including the exterior.
On today’s show, we are going to talk about
- How I prepare for a staging
- Order of things on staging day
- Using lifestyle accessories to build the buyer’s dream lifestyle
- My top 10 staging props and how I use them
- Artwork placement
- Case study
If you want to sign up for the full challenge, sign up for the ecourse here.
The podcast is the audio portion of the course. You can watch the actual video in our course site, as well as using the worksheets and action steps to help you figure out your plan for organizing your home to sell.
If you want to get an email in your inbox whenever we publish a new episode, sign up by using the box in the sidebar on your right. So you will never miss another episode again.
If you want to help & support the show, there are 3 ways:
- Leave a review and ratings in iTunes
- Share the show on social media!
- Donate to support the hosting costs for the website and the podcast. You can make a donation through the show notes or on the sidebar of our site.
LISTEN TO TODAY'S SHOW
If you want to support the show and keep it going, you can do so by leaving a review and rating on iTunes, that will help other people to find our show. If you find the podcast helpful to your home sale and would like to donate a few bucks to help with the hosting of the show, there’s now a donation button on the blog sidebar to your right, you can donate $5 or more to help with costs associated with the show.