Home Staging Q & A and BIG Announcement!
ABOUT TODAY’S EPISODE
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe this is the last episode of the season and last episode of 2015. So much has changed since I’ve started podcasting! I’ve been getting some really positive responses for Season 2, so thank you guys for that! On today’s show, we will be doing some Q&As and some of you had kindly submitted questions that I’ll be answering on the show today. I am so excited about that!
I also have some MAJOR announcement about next year about my life and about my home staging work.
HERE ARE THE HOME STAGING QUESTIONS ASKED & ANSWERED ON TODAY’S SHOW
- I have a question, what would be a realistic time frame from beginning to end for a complete home staging project? Is 1 month enough time?
- I also want to tell you that I have really enjoyed this season of your show. What are your plans for the upcoming year?
- I have a Nikon DSLR Camera, (D610) and when we finally get ready to sell our house, I want to be able to do some of the photos (if they are good enough) and I am wondering what lens(es) do your photographers use to capture the room? And it may sound odd, but I actually photograph each room now after I clean, and then I review the pictures and see what needs to go, what looks too cluttered, etc. It makes a difference, and I have noticed that I have been more effective with my decluttering after photographing a room and “seeing” it through the camera.
- Cindy, I like your honesty and I find that really refreshing. I am a new stager and do you see any issues in the industry right now?
- Does the bed size really matter? I have a Cal King in my master and my realtor says it’s too big for the space.
If you enjoy today’s show, please leave a review and rating on iTunes! Happy holidays, happy new year and happy staging!!!
If you want to help & support the show, there are 3 ways:
- Leave a review and ratings in iTunes
- Share the show on social media!
- Donate to support the hosting costs for the website and the podcast. You can make a donation through the show notes or on the sidebar of our site.
LISTEN TO TODAY'S SHOW
If you want to support the show and keep it going, you can do so by leaving a review and rating on iTunes, that will help other people to find our show. If you find the podcast helpful to your home sale and would like to donate a few bucks to help with the hosting of the show, there’s now a donation button on the blog sidebar to your right, you can donate $5 or more to help with costs associated with the show.