Home Staging Consultations & ROI – Interview With Top Toronto Home Stager Michelle Finnamore
ABOUT TODAY’S EPISODE
Michelle Finnamore has an amazing business, which you will hear about in today’s show. She is also one smart businesswoman. Michelle has a background in construction, so she brings in a lot of unique insights and knowledge about ROI to her home staging work. She has also done thousands of home staging consultations to date, so I’m super excited to bring her on the show.
Michelle’s staging and design work has been featured on HGTV, Fox TV and CBC Radio One. Identifying the ideal client was a key factor in creating a home staging company that has attracted sellers and agents and led to her moniker of being named the Go To Girl when you are looking to sell a property.
She also has some very impressive accolades. She is
- 2015 & 2013 RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) TOP 10 Stager Canada
- 2015 CSP (Certified Staging Professionals) INTERNATIONAL MASTERS OF STAGING
- 2015 MARIA KILLAM TRUE COLOUR EXPERT
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE
If you want to help & support the show, there are 3 ways:
- Leave a review and ratings in iTunes
- Share the show on social media!
- Donate to support the hosting costs for the website and the podcast. You can make a donation through the show notes or on the sidebar of our site.
LISTEN TO TODAY'S SHOW
If you want to support the show and keep it going, you can do so by leaving a review and rating on iTunes, that will help other people to find our show. If you find the podcast helpful to your home sale and would like to donate a few bucks to help with the hosting of the show, there’s now a donation button on the blog sidebar to your right, you can donate $5 or more to help with costs associated with the show.
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review & rating on iTunes! <3
SOME OF MICHELLE’S RECENT WORK
Photo credit: michellefinnamore.com