Friday Mood : Pastel
Lately I came across Norwegian stylist Line Kay’s work and I fell in love with her sense of style and her colors. I am a big fan of textures and I love how she layers colors and textures and create something that’s incredibly sophisticated, visual and vivid.
Top to bottom, left to right: (all via vintagepiken)
1. Fading flowers & Chanel. A sophisticated play on classic Chanel.
2. Hvit august. Love the different textures and luxurious feeling.
3. Om å samle en sommer. Yay summer.
4. Golden cravings. I love how several textures are in play here: smoothness of the spoon handles, roughness of the salt, the innards of lemons and the textured tile.
5. purple fall – rosy cheeks. loving all the different shades of plum on different textures perfectly grouped together in one shot.
6. a scoop of roses. You can never have too many roses, especially if they come with sugar cones.