Create Your Own Reality with Business Coach Marianne Cherico // Season 5 Episode 1
Hey guys, welcome back to season 5 episode 1!
Happy new year and I’m so happy to bring the podcast back this season! To kick off the new year and the start of the podcast, we are going to talk about mindset, which I’m really excited about. I think this is an incredibly important subject to talk about, whether it is for setting the right mindset for your business or for your goals to get your home ready for sale, it’s all about having the right mindset before you get started. Starting next week’s episode, I’m bringing back a fresh round of 30-day home staging challenge, just in time to get ready for the spring sales season. I’m still in the process of putting finishing touches on that, but it’s going to be really fun. I’m switching up the format this time around, it should be much easier to navigate and digest for you guys.
So onto today’s show: Marianne Cherico is a personal and professional development coach. She has also owned and operated a successful Home Staging Business since 2005. Her background includes 27 years in Real Estate Sales and Marketing and for 17 of those years she was on a Top Producing New England Real Estate team. Marianne has coached many home stagers throughout the country on how to up level their business by developing both mindset skills and savvy business strategies. Helping these home stagers own their magnificence and create a life and business that sets their soul on fire is Marianne’s sweet spot! Marianne has been a featured speaker for the Real Estate Staging Association on both a National and local level as well as numerous podcasts and radio shows. Her work has been featured in Southern New England Magazine and Builder Architect Magazine. If you are looking for a coach who will help you grow your business, Marianne is your gal!
If you want to help & support the show, there are 3 ways:
- Leave a review and ratings in iTunes
- Share the show on social media!
- Donate to support the hosting costs for the website and the podcast. You can make a donation through the show notes or on the sidebar of our site.
On Today’s Show, We Discussed:
- How to start a staging business in areas where home staging was not popular
- How to get into the door with agents when you’re still new in the business
- How to get fired up and live the life that you want
- How someone can create a crystal clear version about themselves, especially our external environments or even our own egos can be so loud some times
- How do we get in our own way from growth?
- And how do we get out of that rut?
- How can someone discover what makes them happy?
- It’s the new year and everything feels fresh. Everyone is making new year resolutions now, but how do we stick to it?
- What stopped us in our track for growth?
- Creating your own reality
- How to work through those emotions that stop us from starting and making progress
- We know what makes ourselves happy but we block ourselves from our happiness
- How our thoughts create our beliefs
- How can we make new year resolution and stick with it?
- How stagers can help sellers transition out of the state of fear, overwhelm or negative emotions and move into a state where they can be productive and get their house ready for market
- How does being selfish benefit everyone around us
- Home Staging Business On Fire Telesummit for home stagers
- Marianne’s one tip for someone who wants to live their best life
LISTEN TO TODAY'S SHOW
If you want to support the show and keep it going, you can do so by leaving a review and rating on iTunes, that will help other people to find our show. If you find the podcast helpful to your home sale and would like to donate a few bucks to help with the hosting of the show, there’s now a donation button on the blog sidebar to your right, you can donate $5 or more to help with costs associated with the show.